Tuesday 29 March 2016

Stop And Listen



To every life, to every man, there is a purpose. This purpose can either be for the greater good or for evil. The difference is choice, the difference is our actions.

Take a second this moment and ask yourself these three questions: I’m I in love with Jesus? If I do love Jesus, has my words and actions proven thus? If peradventure I were to die today, do I really from the debts of my heart, believe my soul will go to paradise?

Life is like the air we breathe, it can come and go at any time. Most times what hinders people from the salvation of their souls is the thought that, they have a long time to live. This believes my dear reader is the ghost that has hunted so many men before you and has denied them of God’s gift to them: the salvation of their souls. Life is short- unpredictable, anything can happen any time. I pray you do not defer todays’ actions for tomorrow, for what lies ahead is unknown.
Jesus is real reader; Jesus is right where you are. He knows all your fears, all your heart cries, and all your needs. He alone can help you in this wicked and evil world. He cares for you. When all is lost; when everyone and everything seems to be against you, he will never forsake you. He is the way the truth and the life (John 14:6). He loves you so dearly that he came down from heaven to die for you; he shed is blood on the cross of Calvary over two thousand years ago for you. He gave is life on that cross for you, that you may live. Will you accept his gift? Will you accept the gift of life? Will you drink of this water, that you may have everlasting life (John 4:14)?
At the beginning of this pamphlet, I told you that any difference we can make in our life and in the lives of others comes down to one thing- CHOICE. The choice is yours today, accept Jesus today at your door or leave him forever. I urge you to accept him, I urge you to open your heart to him, no matter how grave you think your sins are. Salvation is a rear thing, it doesn’t come every day. Do not listen to that voice telling you to ignore him; telling you that you have a long time to live. Death is like thief my dear, it comes when you least expect. Accept him now.  Do not say in your heart: I am holy, I have not sinned, I go to church every day and I do all that is right; do not say I have gold, silver and good health (do not because of these things, think that surely the lord is with you. Luke 12:16-20). Salvation cannot be earned; it can only be given freely by God (John 3:16).

Do you really from the debts of your heart love Jesus? Do your actions support this love? He said in his word “If ye love me keep my commandments.” John 14:15. Are you a Christian and your character is no different from a sinner? It’s time to drop those burdens before the Lord, drop them at his feet. He loves you, he cares for you, he will never let go of you. He’ll be your pillow on your bed; he’ll be your light in the dark, he’ll be your angel at your side. All you have to do is accept him, all you have to say is: father come and dwell within me; father come and lead me. All you have to do is take a deep breath and let go of those burdens of sin and addiction, and every other yolk of the devil; drop them at his feet today, let them go. Accept his sacrifice on the cross, accept salvation- accept eternal life, accept eternal peace.

The choice is yours my dear reader. Do you accept him today or not? If you’ve accepted him, I will pray for you now:

Lord Jesus Christ, today your son/ daughter has repented of their sins,
Father I pray that you forgive them no matter how grave their sins may
Be .Lord let peace and tranquillity rain in their heart from this moment
Onwards and forever. In, Jesus name. Amen.

If you just said that prayer, I must say congratulations – your path to salvation has begun.
There are three steps in salvation: you must repent, baptize, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:37-41). You must baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and not in the name of the Father, Son Holy Ghost as it done in Churches these days; after that you will receive the Holy Ghost. Only after you have been baptized and received the Holy Ghost will you truly be saved.
God bless your heart.
                                                                                                  For more information on baptism
                                                                                                   And other bible questions.
                                                                                                   Please contact the Pastor of Bible
                                                                                                   Faith Assembly. Amarata Yenagoa,
                                                                                                  Bayelsa State.
                                                                                                  Numbers to call: 08066203370.